Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Your own experinces: Tell your stories

This post is going to be about your own ecperinces with the living dead. I've had plenty of them. Once I was sitting in my living room, and I heard someone running down my hall. Then I heard the door slam. I got up and looked down the hall. (Me and my grandfather were the only ones home at the time.) Then, later on  in the night, we saw a pair of gloved hands out the corner of our eyes. By that time I decided to go to bed. I was laying in my bed, when I thought I saw a pair of glowing eyes in my closet. This is just one of my many encounters. My whole family has had encounters (Except my brother's girlfriend, I think of her as my sister, Karly... I think she hasn't. I'll ask her if she has, and if she has then I'll post her story. My mom has had one encounter.). I've had supernatrual encounters all my life. If you want a website to read other people's experinces, help them, or submit your own, then here it is: http://www.yourghoststories.com/ This is a great site. They have real ghost pictures, encounters, and most of the users will help you with your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment