Tuesday, November 22, 2011

(Quikie about me, my blogs and my posts.) No posts tomorrow... maybe not, at least

I know that I've been posting alot lately. Its because I might not get a chance to post tomorrow. Plus there are alot of things I want to get up, so I can get to my other blogs. I have alot of ghost hunting sites saved on my favorites, and I'll give anyone who wants a link to them one if they comment. Most of the stuff I put up is from one of those websites. Reading my blog is much easier, then, say, going to Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, etc, and I go into detail. On search engines, they give you alot of websites that are crap, but here you know that you may be reading the truth. Most of the stories I tell you all about my ghostly expernces (sp?) really happened to me. If you have an Yourghoststories.com account, then look me, my sister, and my friend up. (we share an account) the name is either Deadgirl or Livingdeadgirl. The names we use on there are NOT our real names. We used those names because we didn't want to put our real names on there. If you like my blog, then follow me on twitter at DevanGrimes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment